- To my great distress, The X-Files killed off my favorite supporting character - Agent Pendrell, wonderfully portrayed by Brendan Beiser - midway through the fourth season. I just hope something good comes of it all... But until then, here's my tribute to the character.
- You can never have too much denial.
- Support during this rough time comes from the Loyal Admirers of Brendan Beiser, a fun, informal Pendrell fan club. At the moment, the LABB is without a home page, so find out about us through our individual pages. A few of the most outstanding are listed below.
- Some great Pendrell pages by other LABB members:
- Abree has a more comprehensive list of Pendrell and LABB links at the COLB.
- Other LABB stuff:
- LABB sagas:
The Clone Revolt! - a tale of Perry Como, Pez, Dustbusters, kilts and BATS!!! BATS!!!
The LA Trip Trap - will Chr*s C*rter succeed in his evil plan to destroy the LabMice?
- We LABBmice aren't the only ones feeling the pain of losing a loved, but briefly-appearing, one from The X-Files. Just in the name of mutual support, here's the home page of the Melissketeers, a fan club for Melinda McGraw and her dearly departed character, Melissa Scully.
Click on Pendrell and his biohazard suit to return to my X-Files links page.
Thanks to Ducovny for this great picture! What talent!
This Agent Pendrell Memorial Ring site is owned by Carson Maynard, although he refuses to believe this "death" stuff. Pendrell lives!
Would you like to join the ring?
The Agent Pendrell Memorial Ring is owned by Angie.
Official Speaker of Encouraging Words and Hopeless Optimist
Member of the Synosnymnymm League and LABBARD
Official "El Mundo Gira" Avenger
Rogue Beisermeister #8